MEDVAL, the nation’s first fully integrated MSA solution.
MEDVAL provides pre-settlement and post-settlement services for high-exposure workers’ compensation and liability claims that require Medicare’s interests to be protected pursuant to the Medicare Secondary Payer Act – 42 U.S.C. 1395y(b)(2)
MEDVAL was the first firm in the nation to offer a fully-integrated, single source solution for the Medicare Set-Aside process from the initial Medicare Set-Aside evaluation to the administration of the MSA funds. Today, we remain the only firm in the nation that can handle all aspects of the pre- and post-settlement MSA process in-house. Moreover, no other firm in the industry can support its own Medicare Set-Aside recommendations with internally obtained rated ages and annuity funding options with the degree of expertise MEDVAL offers.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Conditional payment Investigation and Negotiation
- Medicare Set-Aside Allocations
- Funding Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements
- CMS Submission
- Liability MSAs
- Post-Settlement Trust Administration
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- MEDVAL maintains three fully-staffed production offices in Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Laguna Hills, California, providing nationwide coverage and full service in real time.
Contact us to learn more about how MEDVAL can resolve your Medicare Secondary Payer issues
Solve your MSP challenges today. Refer a case to MEDVAL using our secure online service.