MEDVAL, the nation's first fully integrated MSA solution.
MEDVAL provides pre-settlement and post-settlement services for high-exposure workers’ compensation and liability claims that require Medicare’s interests to be protected pursuant to the Medicare Secondary Payer Act – 42 U.S.C. 1395y(b)(2)
MEDVAL was the first firm in the nation to offer a fully-integrated, single source solution for the Medicare Set-Aside process from the initial Medicare Set-Aside evaluation to the administration of the MSA funds. Today, we remain the only firm in the nation that can handle all aspects of the pre- and post-settlement MSA process in-house. Moreover, no other firm in the industry can support its own Medicare Set-Aside recommendations with internally obtained rated ages and annuity funding options with the degree of expertise MEDVAL offers.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Conditional payment Investigation and Negotiation
- Medicare Set-Aside Allocations
- Funding Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements
- CMS Submission
- Liability MSAs
- Post-Settlement Trust Administration
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- MEDVAL maintains three fully-staffed production offices in Columbia, Maryland, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Laguna Hills, California, providing nationwide coverage and full service in real time.
Solve your MSP challenges today. Refer a case to MEDVAL using our secure online service.