Planning your educational opportunities for the upcoming year?
CompAlliance offers Conference Sessions, Lunch ‘n Learns or Breakfast Meetings at Your Facility, you name the date!
Seminars available on the following topics:
- Job Analysis – Content and Defensibility – This presentation includes discussion re the appropriate content of a JA and how that detail must be presented. Who should complete your JA- the benefits of credentials. The legal ramifications are reviewed, and the significance of an ADA compliant JA are discussed.
- Mitigating Cost Drivers in Workers’ Compensation Claims (TX adj CEU)
- Controlled Prescription Drugs – An Integrated Approach (TX adj CEU)
- Marijuana in the Workplace (TX adj CEU)
- Is Acetaminophen a Viable Option for Pain Control? (TX adj CEU)
- Adherence vs. Compliance
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Opioid Management by the Case Manager
- Early Intervention Vocational Services Controlled Prescription Drugs in
- The Workplace Alternative Transitional Duty Early RTW Program
- Disability Prevention in Work-Related Injuries through Effective Communication
- Cost Containment from a Case Management Perspective
- Tapering Patients off Multiple Prescription Drugs
- Best Practices for LMS or Job Search
- Ethics – Topics for Claims Professionals (TX adj CEU)
- Or a topic of your choosing