At CompAlliance, we create and build mutually beneficial relationships between our clients and network providers. Workers' compensation needs vary by client. Our flexibility, strategic partnerships and technical expertise enable us to design custom solutions that support their unique needs.
Utilizing state of the art technology, our management team duplicates many of the efficiencies of larger national companies with the capability to customize our services to meet your specific needs, which makes us a powerful resource for clients.
Our ability to expedite accurate payment to providers as well as our expertise in designing efficient workflow solutions ensures healthy outcomes and healthy savings.
- Serving regional employers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs) and insurers.
- Our proprietary PPO network in the Midwest includes the most comprehensive selection of multi-specialty providers and facilities.
- Our internal Bill Review staff, fast turn-around times and individualized attention to your bills are the differentiators that set us apart.
- Able to partner with national bill review companies and PPO networks to supplement our proprietary Midwest networks.
- Custom IT solutions for managing and submitting claims.
A Comprehensive Service Line
Our case management services assist injured workers to receive quality, cost-effective care and facilitate a return to work as soon as medically appropriate. If they are ultimately unable to return to the job of injury, our Vocational Consultants will assist in exploring sustainable options for employment within their current functional abilities.
Our Medicare Set Aside services are a fully-integrated, single source solution from the initial Medicare Set-Aside evaluation to the administration of the MSA funds. We remain the only firm in the nation that can handle all aspects of the pre-and post-settlement MSA process in-house.
Our Utilization Management program is changing the way our clients look at Utilization Review services.
CompAlliance prides itself on being the ultimate resource for workers' compensation services in the Midwest.