Welcome to our website – we are glad you are here. CompAlliance, LLC is referred to in this document from this point forward as CompAlliance.
Agreement to Terms
The products and/or services descriptions provided on the CompAlliance web sites are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicit in connection with any product or service. Some products and/or services may not be available in all states.
The information provided on this web site is not intended to replace professional, medical, or legal advice, nor is it a determination that coverage exists under any health benefit plan in which you are currently enrolled. Some products may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Anyone interested in one of our products or service offerings should contact CompAlliance at info@CompAlliance.com to determine if the product and/or service is available for their line of business or jurisdiction, and to request information providing a complete description of the product and/or service in question.
THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree by accessing any Information on or through this web site that under no circumstances or any theories of liability under international or civil, common or statutory law including but not limited to strict liability, negligence or other tort theories or contract, patent or copyright laws, will CompAlliance be liable for damages of any kind occurring from the use of such Information and this web site or any Information obtained or used on or through this web site including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages (even if CompAlliance has been advised of the possibility of such damages), to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages so some of these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CompAlliance harmless for any and all judgments, settlements, and costs, including attorneys’ fees that CompAlliance incurs or pays in connection therewith, based on your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other activity by you on our web site including the use of any of our Information.
Although CompAlliance has made every effort to ensure that the contents of this web site are correct and complete, it cannot be responsible for the accuracy of the Information anywhere on our web site.
While visiting our web site, you may leave the CompAlliance web site and access certain non-CompAlliance web sites using hyperlinks. CompAlliance does not endorse the content and accuracy of these web sites, and therefore disclaims responsibility for their content and accuracy.
The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The CompAlliance logo, CompAlliance, CompResults Managed Care, Premier Workers’ Comp Networks, CompInsights, NurseNow, FirstNurse, VCMS, ATS and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, URLs and icons appearing on this website, (“Marks”) registered or not, are the property of CompAlliance. The content and Marks are provided on the site for your information and personal use only. Nothing on this website grants you any right or license to publish, copy, reproduce, upload, encode, translate, transmit, sell, license or otherwise use any of these Marks for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without the express written permission of CompAlliance. Unauthorized use may violate trademarks and other laws.
Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The Information provided on or through our web site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or replace professional, medical, or legal advice.
General Terms and Conditions
The Information available on or through this web site is the property of CompAlliance, its licensors or other third parties and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This Information may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted or otherwise used without the express written permission of CompAlliance or the owner of such information. CompAlliance assumes no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation or application of any Information supplied on or through this web site
CompAlliance cannot and does not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. CompAlliance cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this on-line site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. CompAlliance does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title, noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to the Information available for downloading from this web site.
In no event will CompAlliance be liable to you or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on results obtained from use of Information downloaded from this web site. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any reason except in connection with our provision of services to you is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from CompAlliance.
You understand further that the internet contains unedited materials some of which may be offensive to you. Your access of such materials is at your own risk. CompAlliance has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
This web site and the Information is an online information and communications service provided by CompAlliance, subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process for any service available on or through this web site which is incorporated by reference in these Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE AND ANY OF ITS INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE AND ANY OF ITS INFORMATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN INCLUDING THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS INFORMATION. COMPALLIANCE MAY MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ITS INFORMATION SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- License. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, CompAlliance grants to you, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use this web site and its Information (together, the “Service”), which are owned by CompAlliance, its affiliates and/or its licensors.
- Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all computer, telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
- Operating Policies. You agree to comply with the Operating Policies set forth below which are the rules that govern user activity in connection with the Service as they may be amended by CompAlliance from time to time. CompAlliance may remove any communications and materials that CompAlliance believes in its sole discretion to violate these Terms and Conditions, however CompAlliance does not guarantee that it will remove any or all such material. Violations of these Terms and Conditions may also result in termination or suspension of the Service.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Service and the Information are copyrighted. The Service includes works which are the property of CompAlliance and of its affiliates and licensors which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download portions of the material from the different areas of the Service solely for your internal use in the administration of claims and/or case management. Any other redistribution, retransmission or publication of any material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of CompAlliance and/or the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.You agree to grant to CompAlliance a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against CompAlliance, its affiliates or licensors for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us
- Review. COMPALLIANCE DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, COMPALLIANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO COMPALLIANCE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY PART OF THE SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CompAlliance, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 5 (Review) and 6 (Indemnification) above are for the benefit of CompAlliance, its affiliates and licensors and their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Notice. CompAlliance may deliver notice to you under these Terms and Conditions by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in CompAlliance’s account information. You may give notice to CompAlliance at any time via electronic mail to CompAlliance to info@CompAlliance.comor by letter delivered by first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address:
6700 Antioch Road, Ste 460
Merriam, KS 66204
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall begin upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. These Terms and Conditions may be terminated by CompAlliance without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to CompAlliance at any time for any reason. If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
These Operating Policies (as well of the rest of these Terms and Conditions) govern your conduct on and use of the Service. Your failure to comply with these policies may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service and, depending on the circumstances, legal action against you.
As a user of the Site you agree not to:
- Provide content which CompAlliance, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies for users of the Service.
- Post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. Users may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on User’s behalf and subject to User’s supervision) to access the Service using User’s account for any purpose.
- Post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, except as related to the provision of services by CompAlliance. Users may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Disparage, tarnish, harass or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- Interfere with other User’s use of the Service.
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- Post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not CompAlliance’s intent to discourage Users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, CompAlliance reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- Post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. User may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other Users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g. a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Send unsolicited mass e-mailings to other Users.
- Use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any activity which is illegal, or which infringes on the rights of others.
CompAlliance does not contract with any entity for the placement of advertising. Advertising may appear on the web sites that can be reached via links. However, CompAlliance does not in any way solicit these advertisements nor does it receive any income from the advertising rates charged by these web sites for the placement of the advertisements.
Corrections, Changes and Applicable Law
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to make changes to this CompAlliance web site and our Terms and Conditions of Use. We encourage you to review this web site and these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of this web site shall be deemed your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this web site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and CompAlliance will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the state of Kansas. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful or unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions in the Terms and Conditions.