What are you doing to prepare your operations and employees so you can continue to provide products/services to your customers if there is a widespread outbreak of COVID-19?
CompAlliance is vigilantly monitoring the progression of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). As this is a rapidly changing situation, we have activated a core team that is closely monitoring the situation through the CDC and government websites and public health alerts. Our business leaders are reviewing the business continuity plans that are applicable to their operations.
While the news of the virus and its implications for the health of many around the world is concerning, please be assured that the ability to service our clients and the safety and well-being of our employees are our top priorities.
Our business leaders are ready to implement their business continuity plans in the event of a widespread outbreak that has the potential to be disruptive to business operations relating to a particular service or with geographic specificity. In this regard, we have:
- Planned for all employees to be able to work from home and/or at alternative locations as needed
- Planned for certain services to be re-routed to a redundant location not impacted by an outbreak
- Planned for certain business capabilities to be transitioned to variable locations as needed
- Increased cleaning and sanitation at each of our facilities
- Increased awareness of COVID-19 and recommended precautions among employees
On March 9, 2020, we updated our travel advisory to our employees which now includes, among other things, a restriction on non-essential air travel as well as a mandatory work-from-home period for those returning from travel to affected locations, as per the CDC website. As the situation continues to be fluid and additional countries become impacted by COVID-19, we continue to encourage our employees and customers to check the CDC website for the latest information on travel advisories as they relate to the spread of the virus.