Since everyone is home working and the use of social media is increasing dramatically at this time, We at CompAlliance thought this might be a great opportunity for our clients and those in the workers’ compensation community to get to know members of our team. We will try to share a couple photos and their answers to some questions which we hope will help you to get to know us a little better!
First up is Christine Bunting, Director of Regional Sales for primarily the Midwest. I think she should get a reward for being brave and going first, don’t you? Here are her responses:
- Name Christine Bunting
- What you do for CompAlliance-Sales & Account Management
- What do you like best about your job? I love interacting with people and also meeting new people as well.
- What is your biggest challenge at this time, and how are you overcoming this challenge? The biggest challenge is not being able to see and interact with clients, friends, and family. I have been emailing, texting and face timing with everyone.
- What is one of your hobbies? Reading
- What is one positive you are experiencing during this time? Learning to have more patience.
- Binged watch show? We just finished Tiger King.
- Is there a wish you have for when we get back to normal? I hope everyone still shows kindness to one another.
Thank you Christine! I can also tell you all when I traveled up to Wisconsin recently with Christine to present to a couple of our valued clients on the topic of Medical Marijuana in workers’ compensation, it was icy and Christine made sure this Florida lady was brought right up to the door, and made sure the car was warm each time I got in.